My photo
Aspiring writer, avid reader and cat enthusiast.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Decembery Christmassy Elves With Sparkles And YAY

I'd like to pretend that my blog is seeing minimal action at the moment because it makes me feel better to see how much time has passed and how little time I have now 'til I go home... but in all honesty it's mostly because I'm incurably lazy.

I haven't even showered or dressed yet - I'm slumped in bed eating advent calendar chocolates and looking astoundingly like a mouldy old potato, and therefore being thoroughly unsurprised that I'm still single. Ah well, moving on.

I have to make my Monday video today, because, well, it's Monday, so I'll not linger too long with my four faithful blog readers, as I have to go and, you know, un-potato myself. So thinkthinkthinkkkkk what do I have to tell you?

I'm going home in ELEVEN days. Happiness, oh the happiness.

Words, they aren't sort of coming to me at the moment, so I'll just talk about not actually saying anything and hopefully it'll fill up some space; it's funny how I have no ideas whatsoever for my blog this morning, and look I just used a semi-colon, so that maybe if people just glanced, they'd think I'd written something intelligent and worthwhile. Ha. Glancing fools.

K I'm done. Bai luv u lol omg.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment