My photo
Aspiring writer, avid reader and cat enthusiast.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Deep breath.

I've been a bit of a zombie since I got back to Dublin.

I don't think I wanted to accept that I've got to get on with the next two months and get through them - going home was amazing but it put me at a false start and now I've got to just get a grip, stand up, be brave and get through this.

Today is the first day I've felt any hint of motivation to write or create something - the things that I usually enjoy to do on a daily basis. But in the past few days, all I've wanted to do is sleep - I suppose because whilst I'm asleep I'm not really here. But this can't go on! I need to actually make use of my time here, and throw my rather stereotypically angsty teenage emotions at something constructive. So tomorrow morning, I'm going into the city, and I'll look around for maybe some craft materials, or something to use in my next video, or a big fat book, and stop moping around doing nothing. I need to snap out of this now, or the days will just drag on forever.

My foureigndames video this week was pitiful - I just could NOT be bothered. I'm surprised that I even posted one, because I waited all day to do it, and I knew I couldn't do my challenge any justice, and my webcam refuses to co-operate with unnatural light, which is why I always vlog in the daytime. But that's the last of the pointless videos - from now on, I'm going to make an effort every single day to create something (whether it be a vlog, a blog, a passage in my own novel or a craft) that's worth sharing with you. It'll also give me something to talk about aside from this temporarily humdrum day-to-day life of mine. Sigh. Right. ENOUGH!

BIG SMILE!

I'm going to let some light into this room, get showered and dressed, and go and DO STUFF. And then I'll be able to come back and talk about it, and feel a bit more positive. I hope you all have a happy and productive day. :)

lessthanthree


Days 'til I go home: 63

No comments:

Post a Comment